What to Expect
Sozo Complete is a safe, fun, functional method of getting in shape and feeling great! Through resistance training using functional movements and cardiovascular training – you can get a lean, toned body. Sozo is for individuals who are committed to making a change in their life with the support of a strong community, no matter what walk of life they are coming from. Functional Fitness Outside the Box.
What you can expect from Sozo:
- Core strength and a tighter back side
- Kettle bells
- Nutrition education
- Function that will apply to any sport as well as every day life
- Accountability of goals for maximum results
- Increase in strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Increase in coordination and agility
- Have a blast working out with like-minded, motivated people
- Holistic Approach- Mind, Body, Soul
At Sozo you will find pull-up bars, kettle bells, barbells, tires, ropes, and an open space for squatting, running, jumping, climbing, lifting and throwing – moving your body the way it is meant to be moved. It means that all your workouts will be comprised of exercises that mimic movements performed in day-to-day life or sport. You would never bicep curl your child to pick them up, so why would you do it in the gym? We focus on improving functional movements that are necessary and common in your daily activities.
Very rarely do we ever do the same routine twice in the same year. You will never have to program your own workouts or spend hours in the gym. Instead, each day a workout will be provided for you that is infinitely scalable to suit your fitness level. And because our workouts are rarely longer than 60 minutes they can fit into even the busiest schedules.
Sozo is for you if you:
- Want to get in shape but don’t know how to design a fitness program
- Dislike the impersonal “GloboGym” environment
- Have lost interest in your gym routine or get bored with your workouts
- Think you don’t have time to exercise
- Looking to get faster or stronger for your sport
- No longer seeing results with your current training regimen.
Our community at Sozo is diverse; it includes members of full-time moms, teachers, students, nurses, business executives, and retired grandparents. Regardless of your current fitness level, you will benefit from the coaching at Sozo.